Saturday, November 5, 2011

30 Day of Thankfulness

This year, a friend of mine, Angela with Angela's Favorite Things, specifically requested that I join in the Facebook hoopla. Every year, I see people posting for 30 days one thing that they are thankful for. Unfortunately, I am starting on day five, so I have to do some catch-up entries.



  • Day 1 - I am thankful for the BUCS winning the championship game. Alyssa had a great time and did such a great job cheering for them.
  • Day 2 - I am thankful for the last day of cheer leading. Alyssa loved it and had a blast. She worked hard and really committed herself to it, but I am glad to have some time for other things now.
  • Day 3 -I am thankful for the Holy Spirit who guides me.
  • Day 4 - I am thankful for friends who remember me. Thanks for dragging me into this Angela, I was truly touched.
  • Day 5 - I am thankful for a hubby who I can joke with.

For those who want to participate, here's how it works.
Each day, you post on Facebook (or Twitter...or your blog) about one thing you are thankful for that day. It can be anything. It can be someone that you are thankful for having in your life, something, or even something that has happened or is going to happen.

This shows others that you are thankful for the blessings in your life, but it also reminds you to be thankful and to take a moment and reflect.







Care to join in on the fun? Create a post each day, sharing one thing that you're thankful for that day! Feel free to grab/post the button on your blog so that others can join in, too!

 








Add the link to your blog if you're joining in on the 30 Days of Thankfulness fun!

1 comment:

  1. Aw you're welcome! I don't know why I'm just seeing this, but I'm glad I did! Love ya, Lady!

    xo,
    A

    ReplyDelete