Monday, November 14, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness - Day 14

Today, I am going against what the "world" says...I am thankful for my in-laws! Part of the inspiration for this post is that it is my Mother-in-law's Birthday today, but truly, I am thankful for most of my in-laws, most of the time. lol


I have a really dysfunctional family, and, while my husband's family isn't perfect, there are some that truly welcome me in and go out of their way to make sure that I am comfortable around them. I am thankful for them.

While I don't really know what it's like to have a close family, I think I feel closest and most comfortable around these people (the one's who make me feel welcomed and loved). And yes, sometimes it's like pulling teeth to get me to hang out with family (considering my background), but the truth is, I like being around some of them. I like knowing that even if I am not comfortable all the time, my hubby and kids are.

Care to join in on the fun? Create a post each day, sharing one thing that you're thankful for that day! Feel free to grab/post the button on your blog so that others can join in, too!
 
Add the link to your blog if you're joining in on the 30 Days of Thankfulness fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment