Friday, November 11, 2011

I WON SOMETHING!

11/11/11 really was lucky for me! I won something! I actually won something! I can't believe it! I have never won anything before!

I won a Forever Moments unique photo layout, as posted by Welcome to Mommy World.

This is truly the most wonderful thing for me to win! I am known in my circle as a "shutterbug" and I am proud of it. I am by know means a professional photographer, I don't want to be. I do, however, love catching our lives on film.


Forever Moments frames their beautiful layouts so that you can display them and enjoy them each and every day. Forever Moments has a layout for just about every person or occasion. You can customize them with your own photos and personalize them by adding your own name or the name of a loved one. I love the Snowy Day Layout! I can't wait to get creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment