Monday, December 5, 2011

Manic Monday

Okay, so today really was a Manic Monday for me. Normally, my Mondays aren't that bad, but...

This morning I got up for the first time in two weeks and decided to take a dog for a walk. Well, my ankle gave out and I fell to the pavement because, like I always lecture my girls, if you walk with your hands in your pockets, then you can't catch yourself if you fall. Of course, I left my cell phone at home, so I then had to limp back home and dress my wounds.

Then, I tried to get to work on time, but I got so wrapped up on getting the house clean, that I was a few minutes late AND I didn't have time to buy my cottage cheese, so instead I had to settle for two cups of coffee for breakfast. Yummy, but so not good for me!

For lunch, I brought dog food home for my dogs, took a few minutes to check my email, then it was off to the post office. I have had a package to mail to Nicaragua for three months now and I thought I was finally going to get it mailed. I was wrong. I stood in line only to find out that I had to fill out a customs form and absolutely no time to get it done in. Argghh! I was late getting back to work too.

I had to deal with some cranky clients and ex-clients in the afternoon. And yes, normally I love my job (and I still do), but that just piled on.

So, yes, I had a Manic Monday! Let's pray for an easier week.

1 comment: