Thursday, December 22, 2011

On the Ninth Day of Christmas - Christmas Cards

I love Christmas Cards! I love giving/sending and receiving Christmas cards!


Every year, right around or just after Thanksgiving, I would lug out the Christmas cards from the year before and my Rolodex. I would make an extensive list of people to send Christmas cards to. Then I would proceed to address envelopes and right a short, personalized note in each card. Then, I got married and my family size doubled. It was no longer just me and my daughter. Then, it was (in no particular order) me, my daughter, my hubby, and my step-daughter. I suffered a bulging disk and then no time to be able to take hours to do my normal routine.


This year, however, I tried, for the first time, a photo Christmas card. Wow! What a time saver! I always enjoy receiving these form friends and family and now, I don't feel that I have to write a personal note on each card. (A picture really is worth a 1,000 words.)


Here are some other Christmas cards that I love!





 

1 comment:

  1. I have a Christmas card for you guys, by the way! Thanks for sending us one!

    xo,
    A

    ReplyDelete