Monday, January 2, 2012

Working Mom - 2011 in Pictures

What a great year for us! I thought I would share our year in pictures. (Mind you, this leaves a lot out, but it's a great reminder to me of what a happy family we have!

First up, the Hubby relaxing on a cold January morning.


Then, we have the hubby's sweet message to me!


Here is my youngest trying to skate at our first WBFJs Christian Skate Night

Then, there is the disaster of the year!

The hubby won Teacher of the Year
My oldest had a blast at the end of the school year parties

 Fire. Fire. Fire!
My youngest enjoyed her birthday party.

My oldest hit 10 years old!

I had my first Charicature

My oldest had her first Cheerleading Exhibiition

The whole family enjoyed the holiday season



3 comments:

  1. Your family is gorgeous! Awesome pictures. Looks like you all had a great year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you be my mom?! Your family looks like they had a blast in 2011. Can't wait to see/read your adventures in2012.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! It was a hard year, but we had fun!

    ReplyDelete