Thursday, February 16, 2012

Still Confused

Source
I finally broke down a few days ago and told my husband about my fears and now I am more confused than ever.

Looking back, I don't think I really had any expectations of what my hubby's reaction to my fears would be. (I definitely feared his response if he thought I was saying no more kids. I feared that he would hate me or leave me, although he has never given me any reason to think this.) But, now I am confused.

My hubby is a great man to talk to. Whether I want to or not, I talk to him about everything. But, I keep thinking over our conversation and I don't know what to make of it.

I didn't walk away feeling like I would be supported no matter what. (Okay, that didn't come out right; let's try that again.)

I didn't walk away feeling like it was even a valid option to reevaluate our decision to TTC. Now, I don't know where to turn. I am just kind of floating around and being tossed about by the currents of my emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment