Monday, July 2, 2012

McFatty Monday - Week 22


My Goals 
lose 10 lbs = pedicure
lose 20 lbs  = mani and pedi
lose 30 lbs = TBA
lose 40 lbs  =  TBA
LONG TERM GOAL : lose 94.7 lbs


The Scale
Starting Weight: 237 lbs
Current Weight: 234.8 lbs
Weight Loss this Week: 2.2 lbs.
Total Lost: 5.6 lbs

NSV : Non Scale Victory
This week I: 
- chose a 6 inch sub from subway rather than my "typical" fast food
- I actually started drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day 
 - we have been eating out a lot lately, but I actually chose a salad from Wendy's and just a few fries dipped in a frosty
 
 Exercise
The Goal: 30 minutes three times a week
The reality:went swimming Saturday for 2 hours


Food:
The Goal: 1720 calories a day
The reality: didn't start out the week well, but about Tuesday, I started staying with in my goals
 
My Feelings:
I started out the week feeling like a chubby "kid sister" (for those of you who remember those dolls) rather than the baby doll my hubby likes to call me. I still feel a little bloated and chubby, but glad to see a few more pounds bite the dust.

1 comment:

  1. I so, so, so admire that you are doing this and love your honesty and openness. I am struggling with the weight loss battle myself--here's hoping your pedicure treat comes soon!

    ReplyDelete