Monday, July 23, 2012

McFatty Monday - Week 25

My Goals

lose 10 lbs = pedicure

lose 20 lbs  = mani and pedi

lose 30 lbs = TBA

lose 40 lbs  =  TBA

LONG TERM GOAL : lose 94.7 lbs

The Scale

Starting Weight: 235.6 lbs

Current Weight: 235.6 lbs

Weight Loss this Week: 0 lbs.

Total Lost: 4.8 lbs

NSV : Non Scale Victory

This week I:

-I picked myself up, dusted my self off and started my thyroid medication again.

 Exercise

The Goal: 30 minutes three times a week

The reality: a nice relaxing week without even kids to pick up after

Food:

The Goal: 1720 calories a day

The reality: didn't track my calories at all. I am pretty sure I went over.

My Feelings:

I was really disgusted with losing no weight last week and I almost gave up on my weight loss journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment