Thursday, August 28, 2014

Thankful Thursday 2014: Week One

Link
Today, I am thankful for...

...the window air conditioning unit and fans throughout our house. We have an old house with bad windows, little insulation, and the condenser unit keeps developing a freon leak. In the "dog days of summer," I am happy for anything that moves the air.

...my hubby, who has let me get a nap this morning. I desperately needed it.

...my hubby's new job and the fact that they have told him that he didn't need to be there until 11am.

...God's provision as we learn to live off of one income. Money never seems to go far enough, but we seem to have enough food and just enough money for gas.

...the fact that I get to stay home. It's RUFF, but it is where I still believe God wants me to be.

...my oldest daughter, who is about to turn 13 years old, and the fact that she has a compassionate and understanding spirit.

...my youngest daughter, who is an endless source of comedy in our family.

...my dog is a constant source of companionship.

...my cats who provide me with no lack of things to do and watch in our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment