Friday, September 2, 2011

All The Cool Kids Are Doing It

I visited a friend's blog and I saw this. It's neat! It's like one of those chain emails or facebook posts. So, I thought I would give it a try...

7 PLACES I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT
Ireland
Nicaragua
Jamaica
Alaska
Egypt
Disney World
Sea World

7 THINGS YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE
A quilt from Alyssa's baby clothes
A baby blanket while a baby is still a baby
Another baby
Some duct tape crafts
A deck, for the back of the house
A new driveway
A bigger house (or at least pay someone else to do it)

7 PEOPLE I'D LIKE TO MEET - DEAD OR ALIVE
Sofia, the child I sponsor in Nicaragua
Hellen Keller
My great-great grandmother
Margaret Mitchell
Reba
Joyce Meyer
Pricilla Shreyer

7 THINGS YOU WOULD LIKE TO OWN
Digital picture frames
Chevy Malibu
Minivan
A bigger house
A kitten
A chinchilla
A horse

7 THINGS THAT ANNOY YOU
Whining
Drama Queens
Those that need to be the center of attention all the time
Stupid commercials
Reality TV
Slow drivers
Helplessness

7 FILMS YOU LOVE
Pretty Woman
The Phantom of the Opera
The Lord of the Rings
The Twilight Saga
Gone with the Wind
Harry Potter
The Lion King

7 THINGS THAT DELIGHT
Gizmo (yes the character)
My puppies
Cheerleading
Chocolate
Christmas music
Annoying the hubby
Naps

7 FAVORITE SONGS
The Broken Road by Rascal Flatts
Stuck Like Glue by Sugarland
Does Anybody Hear Her by Casting Crowns
Sold by John Michael Montgomery
Alcohol by Brad Paisley
Red, White, and Blue by Toby Keith
The National Anthem

7 FUNNY WORDS
Faux
Ostentatious
Assassinate
Dickens
Catsup
Tinkle Tinkle
Bosom

Now that you know a little about me, post something about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment