Saturday, September 3, 2011

Clutter. AAAAHHHHH!

It is a running joke in my house that I am OCD. I have never, officially been diagnosed, but at the least, I have some control issues. Mostly, in that I need to have it. I know, I know....not a very christian trait.

Anyways, I have always, always, always hated clutter. I can't stand to live in a messy house. Most people I know would say "Oh, it's messy, but at least it's not dirty." I tried that...I think I would rather have my house dirty than messy. (Okay, so that's a big lie. I would drive me crazy either way! But you get my meaning.) I hate clutter.

My husband and I are consolidating to one house. While I love the fact that we actually have one place for everything....How in the world am I supposed to find homes for everything? Hello...Goodwill. LOL

Actually, I have donated quite a bit to Goodwill and my hoarder husband has been a real trooper about it.

But the point is that....I hate clutter. If you sit me in a room in my house right now, I get cranky and I start to twitch. The problem, usually I am too pooped to do anything about it until it drives me absolutely berserk.

But, you know, I realize something. My house would be a LOT less cluttered if I didn't have my husband, or my kids, or my precious dogs. And I cannot imagine my life without any of them. So I guess I will just have to A.) twitch every night; B) get off my butt and do something about it; or C.) go with the flow.

In all honesty, I don't see C happening. I am not really a "go with the flow" type of person.

No comments:

Post a Comment