Monday, September 5, 2011

Sad New Mom

Okay, so I posted the other day about being a proud new mom....

Now, I am a very sad new mom. My 6 month old (pit bull, that is) has a lump on the left side of his neck. This really really worries me especially now that he has started this sneezing fit, sorta thing. Saturday, he would sneeze and then start coughing like he had a fur ball. Mind you, this is a pit bull, he doesn't really have enough hair to have a hair ball.

Yesterday, my husband was petting Rebel when he discovered the lumps under the skin on the left side of his neck. Then Rebel had one of his fits and I swear that I looked into his eyes and no one was home. I need to take my puppy to the vet, but where am I supposed to get the money? All the saving I had went out the window last month...at the beginning of birthday season and school season in our household.

Please say lots of prayers for me this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment