Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thankful Thursday: Week One

Ok, so I am piggy backing on someone else's idea, but I really like this one and it goes right along with battling those negative thoughts I have been talking about lately.

Here goes.....I am going to start writing a Thankful Thursday series (in case you didn't notice the picture). What better way to celebrate making over hump day and incorporating some more praise into my life?

So, here goes...

I am thankful for....

...chillier weather. That means holiday time (and time to start decorating the house) is nearing.


...my hubby, who never ceases to surprise me!

...Testimony Magazine, who featured my hubby and his testimony in their recent issue.

...friends who remind me just how much the holy spirit could work in my life, if I just let go.

...my sweet daughter and the way that she has really committed herself to something (cheerleading).

...my beautiful step-daughter, who is like a fine wine, she gets better and better with age.

...working at a wonderful company who takes the time to not only share information with it's employees, but also seeks their input.

...having such a great group of Sunday School 3rd graders. They prefer my handwriting, even if it is cursive :-)

...having a hubby who, even when we are arguing, can put everything aside and take care of me when I do something dumb (like piling dishes too high and sending them all crashing to the floor around my feet). I love you baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment