Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thankful Thursday: Week Three

I am thankful for...

...my husband still having a good job

...my husband getting his work stress off his chest, finally

...my step-daughter wanting to call me Mom

...my oldest bringing home all As on her classwork last week

...getting to join my step-daughter's field trip today

...my daughter is handling stress so much better that she has been released from counseling

...having a job that I am good at

...having a boss who understands when I have places to be

...having friends that still call for advice, even though we haven't worked together in 6 years

...my step daughter's desire to go to church, no matter what

...my daughter, who's make a commitment to cheer leading and sticks to it.

...ABC Family's 13 nights of Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment