Wednesday, November 23, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness Days 22 and 23


Yesterday, I was thankful for Christmas movies. I love this season. The anticipation of putting up Christmas. I love anything associated with Christmas, but I can watch Christmas movies over and over and over (to my husband's dismay). ABC Family's Countown to 25 Days of Christmas is awesome! They are counting down to counting down to Christmas! Gotta luv it! Last night, the hubby and I cuddled up and watched the Santa Clause.

Today, I am thankful for my hubby. (And I am not just thankful for him because he spent his day off cleaning the front and back porches and rearranging the living room in preparation for the Christmas tree. All that stuff is just a nice reminder.) I am thankful that he is around. I am thankful that I get to wake up next to him in the morning and go to sleep next to him at night. I am thankful that he works hard for our family and that he puts up with my crazy mood swings and issues. I am thankful that he is so sweet and brings me flowers or buys me chocolate when I get a craving. I am thankful that he is around to snuggle with and I can't get enough of his kisses. I am thankful that God brought such a smart and godly man into my life.


And come on, who could resist that smile?
 
Care to join in on the fun? Create a post each day, sharing one thing that you're thankful for that day! Feel free to grab/post the button on your blog so that others can join in, too!
 
Add the link to your blog if you're joining in on the 30 Days of Thankfulness fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment