Thursday, November 24, 2011

Ghosts of Thanksgiving Past

Okay, so I like Thanksgiving too! I made this one up myself.

2007- Don't worry, the knife is strictly for show.
1. Turkey or Ham? Turkey on Thanksgiving. Ham on Easter
2. Lots of family, or just the close ones? We usually visit with my husband's family (both sides) then do a little something of our own. This year it's one side of his family, then mine.

3. Do you decorate for Thanksgiving or skip right to Christmas? I usually leave up the pumpkins, etc. from Halloween.

4. Do you cook? I love to, but I am looking forward to the break this year.

5. When do you put your Christmas decorations go up? I aim for Thanksgiving weekend.

6. What is your favorite Thanksgiving dish? Turkey, but somehow it's not Thanksgiving without candied yams.

7. Favorite Thanksgiving memory as a child? It would have to be Thanksgiving 2000, I was 20, but it was when I got to see my Grandma and other family members for the first time in 10 years.

8. Snow on Thanksgiving? Not usually in NC.

9. Pumpkin  or Pecan Pie? Pecan pie


2008

If you join in, comment so I can check yours out too!

No comments:

Post a Comment