Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Cycle

Wow! we have been trying to conceive for two weeks today, but....I have only spent half six days of that time off my period. Sure, that sounds normal? How about, I just ended a 10 day cycle and started menstruating again. Six days on, 4 days off, now I am back on.

Some would say that it is the result of coming off the IUD and my body withdrawing from the hormones, but I say this is what it was like before the IUD. COMPLETELY UNPREDICTABLE! ARGHHH! This is what I was afraid of...

2 comments:

  1. Try not to be too discouraged! It may just take a few months to get your cycle to straighten out!

    xo,
    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angela! I keep telling myself that, but I hate this. After 3 years, I forgot what my cycle is like and yep, this is pretty much what it was like before...completely unpredictable.

    ReplyDelete