Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thankful Thursday: Week Five

Since I am trying to do thankful Thursday every week, I should probably follow suit with First Day of My Life and start doing some sort of numbering system so it's not so confusing... 


This week, I am thankful for... 

...a God who guides me 
...having a loving husband who busts his butt when I need him too
...both of my dogs. They are both very different creatures, but they are a welcome part of my family
...my step-daughter, who is blossoming
...my daughter bringing home 1 A, 2 Bs, and a C (no Ds, yay!)

2 comments:

  1. You read Cami's blog? That's awesome! I adore her! We've become quick friends through email and FB! I absolutely adore her! I'm going to try to convince Vance that we need to go visit her and her bf soon! ;-)

    xo,
    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I follow her, but I am more of a behind-the-scenes type follower. I follow some blogs out there, but don't really comment a lot. I really enjoy the reading, though.

    ReplyDelete