Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday/30 Days of Thankfulness - Day 10

I am thankful for...

...my precious little girls


...snuggling with my puppies

...nights that the hubby doesn't have homework

...getting a good nights sleep after I was robbed of it by said homework

...my stepdaughter getting over her illness so quickly

...cheer leading being over for a bit

...my oldest daughter. I told her that at her age people give her money, at my age no one does. So, she gave me .25 cents from her piggy bank! LOL!




3 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks for participating! If you go to my newest post today, you can link your blog up with the link tool towards the bottom of the post. It's easy to do! That way, when people read my post, they'll see that you're doing it, too, and might click on your link to read yours, too! It's a great way to get more traffic to your blog!

    xo,
    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and not that your background isn't awesome (what a view!) but if you ever want to change your background, http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/ has some adorable backgrounds...as well as shabbyblogs.com!


    xo,
    A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Angela! See the new makeover!

    ReplyDelete