Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Week Seven

As you read the posts that I have planned, you may wonder what I could possibly have to be thankful for in my life. Well, here are a few things:

I am thankful for...

...having a husband who hangs in there (even through my seemingly manic moods)

...both of my girls. Yes, they drive me crazy sometimes, but aren't they supposed to?
   ...my youngest's sunny disposition, it battles some of those dark clouds that like to follow me around
   ...my oldest's loving and helpful heart. She really helps a lot when I am in pain.

...even though one of our cars blew up Tuesday morning, God has helped me even out my moods and deal with this productively

...being able to go to the movies with my family and go skating. It's wonderful to be able to make memories with my husband and children.

No comments:

Post a Comment