Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thankful Thursday: Week Six

It's time to get back to my Thankful Thursdays, now that 30 days of Thankfulness is over. I really enjoyed the 30 days, it took my weekly post one step further and forced me to look at what I am thankful for on a daily basis, but I am glad to get back to my routine.

This week, I am thankful for...

...my hubby spending time with me, even though he has a completely hectic homework schedule with school.

...getting to have dinner last week with great people, The Daniels. My girls had a blast and we did too!

...having time to play with my puppy on the couch and being able to hand the camera over to someone else.

...having lost 4 lbs, finally.

...my oldest growing and maturing, no matter how difficult it is.

...my oldest also bringing home one one C on her progress report (maybe she is on track to get her cell phone back?).

...my youngest and I truly connecting and her finally accepting that I am not going anywhere, she is so sweet now and doesn't attempt to hijack Daddy's time or push the line when I am around. (this is my step-daughter).

...planning family time for the holidays.

...getting to Christmas shop for the hubby, for the first time, I had some great ideas for him!

...getting to attend an awesome Christmas party and watch my fellow coworkers get recognized for their hard work.

...for winning the opportunity to have my boss's boss babysit for the hubby and I, while we go out on a date night!

Wow, that's a lot to be thankful for this week! Definitely makes up for the Manic Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment