Thursday, December 8, 2011

Random Facts About Me

Well, I came across another one of these. I got such a great response to the first, I decided to do this one. After all, I always say that I am an open book...


This one, I found on To Make Love Stay.

1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
When I was young, and lived a different life, I was known as Amy. There are very few people in my life now who still call me that, but try as I might, I cannot escape it.

2. What's a weird habit of yours?
Which one? I consider myself OCD and have lots of little quirks that are completely normal to me and my circle.

3. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you're alone?
"I'm a B#*%$, I'm a Lover." No idea why it popped in my head, but I do love to sing it...

4. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
Feet. I am okay with little baby/kid feet, but after that, don't put them on me!

5. What's one of your nervous habits?
Chew on my lips.

6. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
The side farthest from the door, typically.

7. What was your first stuffed animal & it's name?
The first I remember was a yellow, yarn-haired ugly cabbage patch doll. I had it from the age of 2 or 3 until I left home at almost 15.

8. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at Starbucks?
I am not a Starbucks girl. I buy Sheetz French Vanilla Cappucino with a shot of French Vanilla Creamer.

9. What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice?
Wash your face. I have a pre-teen who has started breaking out. I constantly lecture her to scrub her face, but I probably scrub mine about every three days.

10. Which way do you face in the shower?
Away from the water for most of it.
You son of a biscuit eating bulldog!

11. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?
Nope, unless squeezing out a mushroom top is a skill.  ;-)

12. What's your favorite 'comfort food'/food thats 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?
Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream from Baskin Robbins

13. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
Son of a Biscuit Eating Bulldog!

14. Time to sleep - what are you wearing?
Usually a tank and shorts

If you do a list, leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment