Friday, January 20, 2012

5 Question Friday

As a mom, what's the best part of your day?
As my girls get older, this happens less and less, but I love when I get the opportunity to snuggle up on the couch and watch movies together.


What's a parenting rule you never break?
I think that we all break rules from time to time, but my husband calls me the bed-time Nazi. My girls go to bed at the same time every night whether it's a school night or a weekend.

And a rule that you do break?
I am such a Nazi in my house. I honestly cannot think of a rule that I regularly break.

What are three words that describe you as a mom?
"dedicated" "honest" and "tough"

Any beauty products that you can't live without?
mascara and eye liner, gotta have a little something to make my eyes pop

No comments:

Post a Comment