Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Week Eight



This week is a tough one. I just had a completely rotten day, but there are still things to be thankful for.


I am thankful for...

...my husband who used his two days off of work to clean house so that I could relax on my day off.

...my oldest who was a real trooper and helped him.

...my youngest little arms wrapped around my neck and my heart at the end of a ruff day.

...my hilarious little dog who snuggles with me every morning

...the sober and soothing love of my big dog who is never far away.

...the utter chaos which is home (even though the chaos drives me crazy).

...working for such a wonderful company that I can take a day off to stay home with my girls when I need to.

...the challenge of coming up with our monthly budget, it means that we have jobs and money with which to support our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment