Sunday, January 22, 2012

Follow up on Family Dinners

Source
I wrote about family dinners a while back. I believe that family dinners are important, especially for busy families today. Both me and my husband work. Luckily, my husband is a teacher, so he gets a bit more time with my girls that I do, but often, dinnertime is the only opportunity that I have throughout the week to connect with my girls. We can share stories about our days and as my girls have gotten older, I can focus less on manners (since they have learned theirs for the most part) and just enjoy the meal.


Today, dinner has once again become an enjoyable time in our house. When I get home from work, I am usually blessed to have dinner waiting on me. (Did I mention that my hubby is a teacher? He gets home at least an hour before me every night.) So, the hubby, the girls, and I gather around the table and break bread together. We share stories and just generally jabber about our day. It is quite possibly one of my favorite times of the day!

Linking up with :  

No comments:

Post a Comment