Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Week Nine

Source
I am thankful for...

...self control, I might have lost it a few times a week if God hadn't strengthened my self control.

...my hubby, who looks out for me and I can trust to take care of things.

...the fact that I have a place where I can be "me."


...that I am married to a man who prays for me.


...the fact that God gave me the family I didn't have as a child (a mom and a dad who love eachother and children who are important to them).

... my kids saying "I love you" for no apparent reason.

...skinny little arms wrapped around my neck (and my heart) when I am having a bad day.

...my dogs, they may drive us crazy and make our house completely hectic, but they are an unending source of comfort and laughter. I am thankful God gave me so much love to go around.

...having my van back. I no longer have to go to work and hour and a half early because I had to ride with the hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment