Monday, February 20, 2012

McFatty Monday - Week 3

Source
Okay, trying not to get too excited buuuutttt...I lost 3.2 lbs this past week!

Okay, so I am very excited! Finally getting somewhere after almost 6 months of trying! Let's hope that it stays this time. (It's tended to bounce around in my previous attempts.)

My typical food diary consists of the following:

Peanut butter cheerios with skim milk for breakfast
Coffee (with an unbelievable amount of creamer)
Peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch
Cottage cheese for an afternoon snack
and then an at least semi-healthy dinner that the hubby prepares

This has upped my protein considerable.

I have also started a new rewards program for myself.

Source
If I stay within my calorie range for 14 days in a row, then I will treat myself to little things that I don't usually buy for myself. There are so many things to choose from right now that I will have to pick when the time comes. Right now, I am thinking either new shoes or a new bra. So far, this incentive has helped keep me within my calorie range.


No comments:

Post a Comment