The hubby in the Easter production at church 2011
 My hubby attends church on a regular basis and even makes sure that me and our children do as well. He teaches several times a year in our Adult Sunday School class, and he teaches every other week in the 3rd grade Sunday School Class. He works hard on his lessons, but they also come very naturally to him since his heart truly is in ministry.

The hubby teaching 3rd grade Sunday School
My hubby is a terrific husband. He is the real answer to my prayers. He has the patience to put up with my moodiness and he even picks me up when I get drug down by depression and any number of things going on from day to day. He stays home with the kids so that I can have breakfast or lunch with my girlfriends, and he even boils water for me and runs it back and forth to the bathroom when I want a good hot bath. (I like to be boiled alive sometimes.) He is a very sports oriented person who doesn’t bring them into our house often since they drive me nuts. And he almost always has dinner waiting on me when I get home from work (he gets off at least 2 hours ahead of me most days).
The hubby and I at Cape Lookout 2011

My hubby is a terrific father. He has the patience of Job when I would have blown my top. He guides our children and protects our children. He spends time doing homework every evening with our girls and provides for all of us.
The hubby with our girls at the Zoo 2010
My hubby is an excellent teacher and hard worker. He doesn’t just guide me and teach our children. He teaches other peoples children too. He is a fifth grade teacher and head of the student counsel. He spends endless hours every week grading papers, planning lessons, and dealing with children and their parents. He spends extra hours organizing the student counsel and the food drive at school. He gives everything he’s got.
The hubby "rocking out" as part of the student council fundraiser
 My hubby is also a student, himself. He is attending classes to get is AIG license. These classes are hard work with a lot of reading and typing involved. He makes time every week to have his homework done and I have never seen him get less than a 100 on an assignment. I would just like to reiterate, he gives everything he’s got.

My hubby is a truly wonderful person. Yes, we have our tiffs, our arguments, and our bad days; but I wouldn't trade even those days for anything. I couldn’t ever picture my life without my hubby! My world be a truly dark and dismal place without him in it.
We love you!