Monday, February 13, 2012

McFatty Monday - Week 2 of My Weight Loss Journey

Source
Okay, I am going to try to blog about my journey losing weight against hypothyroidism. So far, I am up a pound. I am two weeks into Synthroid and I have gained 1.1lbs. Things aren't looking so well. (Big surprise these days.)

I am tracking my calories on MyFitnessPal.com, which I have been using off and on for months. It's been really hard to get back on the ball with eating only my allotted calories. It's been almost impossible! So far this month, I have only accomplished it 4 times, but I am determined! I love MyFitnessPal.com and it was even suggested to me by a nurse at my doctor's office. They have a large database to pull numbers from (calories, that is).

I am also exploring a new sight, SlimKicker.com. So far, it seems great! You can set your calorie and weight loss goals and actually join challenges. You can track your calories and what you lose as you exercise. You can also set up your own rewards for reaching different levels! (As you progress through your weight loss journey, you gain levels.) I hope to be able to explore them more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment