Saturday, May 12, 2012

Pinterest

Source
One of the things that I have recently discovered is PINTEREST! I have been actually using Pinterest for a couple of months. As time goes on, it sort of loses it's initial intrigue.

Its basically a virtual bulletin board. You can create multiple board, each with it's own theme. (It's a perfectionist's haven!) You can browse pinboards created by other people. Browsing pinboards is a fun way to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests.

Best of all, though. You can pin things from almost any website. You download a gadget onto your computer and it takes care of capturing the picture and giving credit where credit is due. I (and you) can post all sorts of things that you find. I have "boards" with things from clothing to crafts and food.

I can and have spent hours perusing boards and organizing ideas.

1 comment:

  1. WOW, I love pinterest too. I love, love finding things to pin. Its like a scavenger hunt for my boards. We should follow one another! Domesticallyseasoned. What is your favorite board? I have to say mine is the GEEK IN ME.

    ReplyDelete