Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A Mom Without a Child

Sounds sad and, for me, it is. This week, I am a Working Mom with no children. For the first time in my marriage, I am without children and I will admit that I don't quite know what to do with my hubby...

Source
I will say that I really miss my girls and I worry about my oldest endlessly. My girls left Sunday for the beach with Mamaw and Papaw. But, already on Monday evening, she was telling me (via text) that she was homesick and wanted to come home. With her depression, I will admit that I worry about her more and her moods. I also worry that others don't take it seriously. And, so far, I will have to say that I am right. Others don't seem to take her request to come home seriously.

But, I am told she acts sadder when I am texting her, so, against my better judgment, I have stepped back to see if that will help her to stop being home sick and let her just enjoy herself. So far, I haven't heard anything.

Here is praying and asking others to pray that she is happy and makes it through this week without feeling that I have abandoned her.

No comments:

Post a Comment