Monday, July 16, 2012

McFatty Monday - Week 24

My Goals

lose 10 lbs = pedicure

lose 20 lbs  = mani and pedi

lose 30 lbs = TBA

lose 40 lbs  =  TBA

LONG TERM GOAL : lose 94.7 lbs

The Scale

Starting Weight: 235.6 lbs

Current Weight: 235.6 lbs

Weight Loss this Week: 0 lbs.

Total Lost: 4.8 lbs

NSV : Non Scale Victory

This week I:

-went canoeing with my youngest at camp for an hour

-then, we sent two hours swimming

 Exercise

The Goal: 30 minutes three times a week

The reality: three hours in one day

Food:

The Goal: 1720 calories a day

The reality: managed to stay within my limits on all days that I tracked. I will admit that I didn't track while at camp.

My Feelings:

I felt really good about my exercise on Thursday, but really disappointed that the scale did not budge.

2 comments:

  1. In case this is encouraging (I know I need all I can get): keep going and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meredith, but I really think I am just about done. I have been trying since September and I am actually up 6 lbs.

      Delete