Thursday, July 5, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Week Eleven

Source
This week and I am thankful for...

...having my youngest home.
...having a husband who will undertake projects such as gutting and rebuilding the bathroom.
...for living in a free country where I can express my thoughts, feelings, and emotions without fear of under prosecution.
...for having a compassionate, if moody, young lady for a daughter.
...for having help dealing with my depression.
...for having a job, even if I don't want to get up some mornings. =-)
...having my "crack baby" (my boxer/pit bull whom I can't seem to get enough of).
...for being blessed with a loving box/mastiff mix who loves me and my girls, even if he is a bit of an escape artist.
The baby's crack, and she's crack baby.
...my children having grandparents who can come and take them on a trip to beach, even if I will miss them.
...for having the love of my youngest, which hasn't been easily won, nor will it remain constant (I am sure).
...for the safety of friends and family in Colorado Springs, given their close brush with wild fired.
...for my van, who is perfect for transporting all that I have need of.
...for the ability to budget my money as my family sees fit and have the freedom to buy what we like and what we need with it.

I am just full of blessing this week. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment