Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thankful Thursdays: Week Twelve

Source
Today, I am thankful for...

...the fact that I have a job. Granted, I am being moved to another office in another city to do a job that I hadn't done in 6 years, but at least I have a job and they are paying me mileage. (Honestly, I am quite flattered to be getting this new position.

...that my husband went out last summer on a whim and bought a window airconditioning unit. I have an old house with bad windows and every year my new condensing unit mysteriously develops and freon leak. In this 90+ degree weather, I am happy for anything that moves the air

...a great Thanful post that reminded me of the pirate song. "Yo ho yo ho the pirates life for me" has been echoing in my head for days.


...the opportunity to take my youngest to camp last week. We spent one night away from home, but really had some great times and precious bonding time.

...that my hubby got a new job closer to home. Even if it means that he has to return my precious laptop today.

No comments:

Post a Comment