Monday, September 3, 2012

McFatty Monday - Week 31


                                           My Goals

lose 10 lbs = pedicure
lose 20 lbs  = mani and pedi
lose 30 lbs = TBA
lose 40 lbs  =  TBA
LONG TERM GOAL : lose 94.7 lbs

The Scale

Starting Weight: 234.8 lbs
Current Weight: 235.4 lbs
Weight Loss this Week: -2lbs.
Total Lost: -8.4 lbs

NSV : Non Scale Victory

This week I: 
-continued to track my calories
- actually worked in some exercise

 Exercise

The Goal: 30 minutes three times a week
The reality: I lumped hours and hours of vigorous cleaning into just a day or two

Food:

The Goal: 1710 calories a day
The reality: went over one day

My Feelings:

Not feeling to best about my progress. I am ditching the slim fast and actually went grocery shopping with the hubby to make sure we choose lower sodium and healthier items. 

Went to the doctor and was actually disappointed to find that my TSH is where it was supposed to be. I was honestly hoping that all of this struggle was something that could be easily fixed with a pill. Boy was I wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment