Monday, September 10, 2012

McFatty Monday - Week 32

Source

After a lot of soul searching, I have decided to discontinue McFatty Monday. The name, while it sounded fun and sort of "tongue in cheek" to start with hasn't quite sat right with me.

I have decided that Working Mom, Issues and All is not necessarily the best place for this subject in the depth that I would like to go.

As you have noticed, I am sure, the only thing that I have posted on recently is my McFatty Monday posts. I have been consumed by my desire to lose weight. I am not sure that this is the direction that I want me or my blog to go.

Instead, I have decided to start a new blog, Just Me, Weighing in. I will be starting a new series called Wednesday Weigh-ins. This sounds a lot less disrespectful to myself and others.

This new blog also will allow me to freely post on a consistent basis on my journey with losing weight.

1 comment: