Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Weekend Recap

Wow, there has really been a lot going on in my household, but this weekend was awesome!

My birthday was Saturday and my darling hubby let me choose where to go, what to do, etc. etc. etc.

I woke up Saturday morning and my girls gave me homemade birthday cards and my hubby gave to the ULTIMATE birthday present! I GOT A WATERPROOF DIGITAL CAMERA! I am super excited about this, as you can tell...

I bought one of those disposeable waterproof cameras over the summer and loved the pictures that I got from it. So, I petitioned the hubby and he came through!



Then, I chose to go to SciWorks (our local science center) and really enjoyed our trip! We played with static electricity, we got to watch a few shows in the planetarium, and made toys for the resident animals.

After hours of fun there, we met a few friends for dinner at Chili's.



That was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment