Friday, May 15, 2015

Just Me, Weighing In

I am going to get a little personal.

I have been trying for years to lose weight. During those years, I have been diagnosed with hypothyroidism, then asthma, and then carried and given birth to a son. For almost 5 years now, I have been trying to lose weight and instead, I have gained almost 20 lbs.

Therefore, I am going to start documenting my journey as I reapply myself to this journey.

On Tuesday of this week, I weighed in at a whopping 248.4 lbs. Almost 250 lbs!

THIS WEEK'S WEIGH IN: 4 lbs lost!
Link

TOTAL WEIGHT LOST: 4 lbs

STRUGGLES & CHALLENGES:

There are two major challenges that I have faced...

The first, it is expensive to eat healthy. It is going to have to become a priority for me to figure out how to save money in this area.

The second is that it has gotten more and more difficult to talk myself into exercising. With a history of back surgery and continual complaints, sometimes, and now what is surely a heel spur, it is more and more difficult to get out and about comfortably. But, I am going to have to find a way if I am going to lose weight.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS:

I have tracked my water intake, if not completely met my goal of 1/2 my body weight in ounces every day (124.2 oz currently).

MILESTONES:

I have lost my first pounds.

NEXT WEEKS GOALS:

Lose 1 lb.
Walk/exercise three days.
Drink 122 ozs. of water every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment