Thursday, May 14, 2015

Thankful Thursday - 2015


Link
This week, I am thankful for....

  • God, my loving father and my provider.
  • my husband, who works hard and goes above and beyond to answer God's call for his life.
  • my oldest, who is compassionate and even moody, at times.
  • my youngest daughter, who is always a bright and smiling face.
  • the boy, who is my little bundle of energy.
  • having a roof over our head's in this hot and humid weather.
  • the dishes that constantly pile up in the sink, they remind me that we have food to make us strong for the work that God calls us to.
  • someone else to wash the dishes (just couldn't resist this one).
  • my so very thoughtful grandmother, who is coming to visit this morning.
  • great friends who help to keep me sane.
  • getting to help in the church nursery with a room full of rambunctious boys.
  • the brilliance of people who started free item groups on facebook and craigslist (I am blessed by others and can bless others myself).
  • my large and loving church family.

No comments:

Post a Comment