Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Crazy Lady!

What on earth is going on with me lately?!?

I know that my life is busy and with it's ups and downs, but come on, this is ridiculous! I was actually happy yesterday when I went most of the day without crying. Prior to that I had cried over the dumbest things the night before and yesterday morning.

It's strange, when I have issues and am upset about something (like something is actually eating away at me), I don't cry, I don't talk, I get by. But then, my problems get resolved and/or I get past them and I all of a sudden start crying over the dumbest things. I don't get it.

I wonder if when I am upset, I channel so much energy into being mad that nothing else gets through. So when I am actually happy (and off of my guard), my emotions take over? I don't know but I pray that this period of emotional trials ends soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment