Monday, November 21, 2011

30 Day sof Thankfulness - Day 21


Today, I have another unusual post. I am thankful that my stepdaughter has her mother. Yes, there are those who's mouths drop open at that statement. However, I grew up with the rejections of a mother. At 11 years of age, my family, told me that my mother tried to give me up for adoption just a year before. I know what it is like to feel the rejection of those that are always supposed to love you. So, yes, my step-daughter's mother has made some whopper mistakes, and I really miss by step daughter when she is gone, but I am glad that she has her real mother who loves her.



Care to join in on the fun? Create a post each day, sharing one thing that you're thankful for that day! Feel free to grab/post the button on your blog so that others can join in, too!
 

Add the link to your blog if you're joining in on the 30 Days of Thankfulness fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment