Saturday, November 26, 2011

30 Day sof Thankfulness - Days 29 and 30


Day 29 - I was thankful for all the wonderful blogs that I have discovered. I started blogging a year ago, but it wasn't until about the last month that I started actually looking at other blogs. Let me say Wow! There are really some awesome blogs out there on everything from parenting, day-to-day life, marriage, and even Christianity. I love reading what others worked hard to post. Really makes me feel like part of the community now.

Day30 - I am thankful for my readers. I am thankful for those who only read one post. I am thankful for those who follow me. I am thankful for those who get my blog posts emailed to them. (I am especially thankful for one avid reader who has read every post, you know who you are.) I am thankful for Angela from Angela's Favorite Things, who encouraged me on this journey of thankfulness. It was a real blessing.


 
Care to join in on the fun? Create a post each day, sharing one thing that you're thankful for that day! Feel free to grab/post the button on your blog so that others can join in, too!
 

Add the link to your blog if you're joining in on the 30 Days of Thankfulness fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment