Saturday, November 26, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness - Day 28


Day 28 - I am thankful for ice cream. Yes, that sounds silly compared to most of my posts, but I really do love ice cream. I have avoided it like the plague here lately because I am trying (very unsuccessfully) to lose weight, but I LOVE ice cream. It is my cure all. If I am sick, I want ice cream; if I have heart burn, I want ice cream; if I am depressed, I want chocolate/peanut butter ice cream. Today, I got to have ice cream at work and let me tell you, I savored each delicious bite!


 
Care to join in on the fun? Create a post each day, sharing one thing that you're thankful for that day! Feel free to grab/post the button on your blog so that others can join in, too!
 

Add the link to your blog if you're joining in on the 30 Days of Thankfulness fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment