Monday, January 9, 2012

Manic Monday - Hello 2012

Wow! My first Manic Monday post of 2012 and boy have things been Manic! I started drafting this post and it turned into a novel, so I thoughts that I would spare you the drama and give you just a few highlights. Of the last week.

12/30 - the fam and I went to the movies. We found a $1.50 theater nearby and the girls loved it!
12/31 - my hip went out. I got through most of the day and all of a sudden, one minute I could walk and the next I couldn't put any weight on my right hip.
1/1 - my oldest had asked to come home from my grandparents house earlier than normal in order to be home for my day off tomorrow, but when I went to pick her up, she couldn't even say "hi." Talk about breaking a mother's heart
1/2 - I spent most of the day in pain and incapacitated, by early afternoon, I lost it! Afterwards, I felt better and we went to the movies again.
1/3 - first day back at work, the hubby's truck blew up (the engine block cracked).
1/4 - 10.5 hours at work because we only had one vehicle to live on
1/5 - 10.5 hours at work again, but then I got to go and look at a minivan. We went to see a 2000 Oldsmobile minivan and I found my 2007 Chrysler Town & Country.
1/6 - I left work at 1pm and we took the hubby's truck to the dealer to see if he was interested in a trade. We test drove three separate minivans.
1/7 - We returned to the dealer, a 3rd time. After more than 3 hours, we left with my gently used 2007 Town and Country!

So from, pain, incapacity, losing it and elation of a new vehicle. Only one word describes the first week of 2012. WOW!

2 comments:

  1. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article. I’ll make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return.
    Winsome Curved Rectangular TV Tray in Walnut Beechwood

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good web site! I truly love how it is simple on my eyes and the data are well written. I am wondering how I might be notified when a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS feed which must do the trick! Have a nice day!
    !#: Sorel Women's Helen Of Tundra Boot... The Cheapest

    ReplyDelete