Thursday, February 2, 2012

Still Hurting for My Little Girl

Source
Last week seems almost like a dream and yet...I am still hurting and bewildered.

Worse yet, it appears that this will never end. The cruel, cruel classmates of my daughter are picking on her. Apparently one of them has a pin that looks like a syringe (what their parents were thinking is beyond me) and tried to offer it to my oldest to assist her in ending her life. He didn't do this to somehow actually assist her, he did this purely to mock her. My greatest fear...this is going to follow her through middle and high school.

Why can't she just be left alone and provided the supportive friends that she needs?

What worries me...me and my daughter are very close and yet, she doesn't offer this information up to me. I only find out through the hubby who works at the school. So, what happens next year when there is no daddy there? Will I know anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment