This weekend was a great weekend. It was stressful, it was challenging, and it was exhausting, but it was great.
Source
 
Thursday really started our weekend with my hubby meeting his long lost sister. Our two families got together for the first time and it was great!
 
Then, Friday, I had to take my lunch break to buy my oldest daughter's birthday presents and then rush home after work to clean house. As each of my girls showered, I surprised them by making up their beds with brand new sheet and comforter sets.
 
Saturday, we had to drive my oldest to girl scouts and take my youngest to cheer for a football game. I had to leave the hubby at the game in order to pick my oldest back up and then we all had to pick up cake and last minute part supplies.
 
Starting at 2:30pm, tween girls started showing up at my house (along with a 7 year old to entertain my youngest). We had silly string fights, played with confetti poppers, tie-died t-shirts, did facial masques, painted toe nail, and put on fake finger nails. Talk about a tween girls dream come true!
 
Mom (that would be me), on the other hand, had to intercept tween drama, deal with an ADHD child who couldn't keep her hands to herself, and play referee for everyone who wanted to do different things at the same time. I was exhausted.
 
I will tell you how exhausted I was. There was one little girl who insisted that since her fake finger nails wouldn't stay on, then they had to be super glued on. Yep! I did it. After enough whining from this obviously spoiled child, I gave in and super glued her fingernails on. Yeah, don't think we will be seeing her again.
 
Don't get me wrong, I had fun, but I was definitely ready for parents to pick up their children by the next morning.